PRAYERS FOR THREE O'CLOCK AFTERNOON: THE HOUR OF MERCY. BEGGING FOR US***
1."Blood Water / that flowed from the Heart of Jesus / as a source of Mercy for us, / I trust in You! " (Diary nº 187)
2. "As you exhaled, O Jesus, / the Fountain of Life sprang up to calm you / and the ocean of Mercy opened / for the whole world. O Fountain of Life, / God's unfathomable Mercy, / embrace the whole world / and pour out -You over us!" (Diary nº 1319)
3."O crucified Jesus, / I beg You, / grant me the grace / always everywhere and in everything / to faithfully fulfill the most holy Will of Your Father. And when this Divine Will / seems painful and difficult to me to accomplish, / so I beseech You, Jesus, / that Your Wounds may descend upon me / strength and vigor, / and that my mouth repeat: /" Your Will be done? Lord!" (Diary nº 1265)
4. "O Savior of the world, / Lover of human redemption,/ who in such terrible torments of pain / do not think of Yourself, / remembering only the salvation of souls, / O Jesus, full of compassion, / grant Give me the grace / to forget myself / in order to live Entirely for souls, / helping You in the Work of Salvation / according to the Most Holy Will, of Your Father..." (Diary nº 1265)
5. "O Jesus, / Eternal Truth, / our Life, / I invoke and beseech Your mercy / for poor sinners: 'O most sweet Heart of my Lord, / full of Compassion and unfathomable Mercy, / I implore You for poor sinners . O Most Sacred Heart, / source of Mercy, / from which spring rays of incomprehensible graces / for the entire human race, / I beseech you for light / for poor sinners. O Jesus, / remember your
bitter passion / and do not allow souls to be lost / redeemed with Your most precious and most sacred Blood. O Jesus, / when I meditate on the great merit of Your Blood, / I rejoice in its immensity, / for a single drop would have been enough / for all sinners... Oh, / how my heart is consumed with joy, / when I contemplate Your inconceivable Goodness, / O my Jesus! I wish to bring to Your feet / all sinners, / so that they may praise Your Mercy / for centuries without end!" (Diary nº 72)
Our Lord Jesus lists three conditions for the prayer made at this time to be answered:
1) The prayer must be addressed to Jesus-Savior.
2) The prayer must be said at three o'clock in the afternoon.
3) Prayer must appeal to the infinite value and merits of the Passion of the Lord Jesus.
"At that time - Jesus promised the holy sister Faustina - you can ask for everything you desire for yourself and for others. At that time Grace was realized for the whole world: mercy won over Justice". (D 1,572)
My daughter, try to pray the Way of the Cross at this time, as far as your duties allow. And if you cannot make the Way of the Cross, enter at least for a moment into the chapel and adore My heart which is full of mercy in the Blessed Sacrament. If you can't even go to chapel, do it at home.